This page is the adult entertainment guide of where to find sex, prostitutes, brothels, red light districts, erotic massage parlors, strip clubs, escort agencies and independent escorts in Alaska, USA.
As always, please feel free to leave further information, comments and updates.
Sex Scene and Prostitution in Alaska
Prostitution –exchanging sex for money (or other items of value)– is illegal in Alaska. Both the prostitute and client are punishable under the law.
Cities in Alaska
- Juneau – State capital and third largest city.
- Anchorage – Alaska’s largest city.
- Barrow – Northernmost city in the United States
- Deadhorse – Alaska’s oil center, the production facilities can only be accessed by tours
- Dutch Harbor-Unalaska – Largest community in the Aleutian Islands
- Fairbanks – Alaska’s second largest city
- Homer – Halibut Fishing Capital of the World, Kachemak Bay State Park, Katmai National Park
- Ketchikan – Alaska’s southernmost city and the first Alaska port for northbound cruise-ship travelers.
- Kodiak – The Island Town
Escort Services in Alaska
Prices for escort services vary widely in Wichita. Usually independents charge $80-$150 for a brief visit, or $150-$250 for one hour of companionship. Escort agencies often charge $200 to $300 for an hour of companionship. Please remember that escort service charges are for companionship only. All other activities are between consenting adults, of legal age, in private. Please use the search function on this page to find escort services in Alaska, USA.
Other Adult Entertainment:
Unfortunately, www.ProfessionalLadies.com cannot be all things to all people. If you are more interested in casual sex, adult dating, web cam sex and a whole lot of other adult topics, I would like to recommend that you visit www.the-sex-boat.com . This is what is called a bridge site that allows you to search for websites offering the above services. All the best on your sex travels!!! And please, come back when we can help you!
Other stuff to do in Alaska:
Why not buy a good Alaska guide book to find other things to do and places to stay in Alaska?